Thai Casserole

As with anything I do, I started with this recipe.
Not having the sauce -I read the reviews- and altered it a bit.

Ingredients
1 bottle (11-1/2 ounces) Thai peanut sauce
1 cup chicken broth
3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
3 cups coleslaw mix
4 green onions, chopped
1 package (14 ounces) thick rice noodles
Optional: Chopped peanuts and minced fresh cilantro

Now they said to mix and bake 
but reviews said to heat the sauce etc 
and add the noodles -cooked- 
and coleslaw last, 
mix well and serve. 
The baking apparently dried it out.


So in that spirit, I did this:

Ingredients:

1\2 bottle sweet chili Thai sauce
1\2 bottle general Taos sauce
1 cup chicken broth
1 onion, chopped
3 cups shredded leftover\frozen chicken
1\2 cup chopped peanuts

I pe-mixed this in a pot until ready to heat.

Then I added:

1 bag coleslaw mix
3\4 bag of spiral noodles

Mixed well in serving bowl
And served with egg rolls!

Bon Appetit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Batter for Fondue

Leftover Scalloped Potato Soup

Bread (known as challah, houska or chalka)