Mock Margaritas

These were a hit at the Cinco de Mayo party a few of us had!  So easy, and so tasty!  I think these will definitely be made again this summer.  Even without the tequila these are tasty and refreshing!

1 can Minute Maid limeade, partially frozen or frozen
1 can Minute Made lemonade, partially frozen or frozen
Club soda (I didn't measure, just topped up the jug...2-3 cups if I had to guess.

Optional:
1/4 cup sugar (I did not add this, as I like things tart)
glasses with rims dipped in lime juice and salt

Place juices in pitcher and blend using an immersion blender (or do this in a regular blender and pour into pitcher).  Add club soda CAREFULLY -- it will fizz and end up all over your friend's kitchen counter otherwise!

I also added some lime slices to float in the drink

Enjoy!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Batter for Fondue

Leftover Scalloped Potato Soup

Bread (known as challah, houska or chalka)