potato ball casserole

I wanted potato balls as a side dish
(Is up leftovers)
But super lazy today
So I made this!


Preheat oven to 350.

Mix together:

3 c. leftover mashed potatoes
3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
2/3 c. shredded cheddar cheese
2 tbsp. thinly sliced chives
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste

As my mashed potatoes had been baked
I added 1 cup of milk
To create a smooth consistency.

Place in an appropriate size
Greased bakeware dish.

Mix:

1 beaten egg
1 cup panko bread crumbs

Place on top of potatoes.

***By doing a baked method
I am also eliminating the vegetable oil
Usually used to fry them!

Bake for 45 minutes.


"Bon appetit!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Batter for Fondue

Leftover Scalloped Potato Soup

Bread (known as challah, houska or chalka)