You will NEVER make grilled cheese the same again


Grilled Cheese fast and yummy!
















I love everything about a grilled cheese sandwich.
Enough that I have many styles and ways to make them!










I own a sandwich maker.
Loved it!
But it is a messy, messy machine
and no real way to clean it properly.


Recently though
I was told a new way to make them
and after many attempts I have decided
I will never make a grilled cheese any other way!




Number 1!
You can make numerous sandwiches
at the same time.
Bake them on low
or you will end up with very crunchy edges.
(as shown)
300 degrees seems to work on my oven.









Number 2!
In all my attempts I have not yet burned one!
AND I have never
had messy burnt cheese to clean up either.
That means you can have a cheesy sandwich
using less cheese.









Number 3!
It works with meat and cheese or just cheese.
We like ours being stuffed with almost everything.
We like onions, peppers or tomatoes!












Number 4!
My family loves them done this way.
It works with kraft cheese slices,
shredded cheese or brick cheese.





  • butter your bread and way you like (our new favourite is with garlic butter)
  • for these sandwiches you do not need to overstuff  with cheese!!
    So add your meat, cheese and or veggies (onions, peppers or tomatoes)
  • place sandwiches on a cookie sheet!
  • put cookie sheet in a 300 degree oven
  • after 5 minutes flip
  • leave for another 5 minutes 


Depending on how crunchy you like  your sandwiches
you can leave them in for 10 minutes on the first side.
You will learn quickly they are so crunchy no matter how you like them.





Serve with a side of chicken noodle soup,
fries or coleslaw
and ketchup/mustard for dipping.





"Bon Appetit!"







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Batter for Fondue

Leftover Scalloped Potato Soup

Legal Lasagna