- Box cake mix
- 2 cups cool whip
- 1 egg
- Icing sugar
- Mix together cake mix, cool whip and egg using electric mixer till smooth. Take your time because it does become quite thick and sticky. Suggestion is to let the cool whip melt a bit before adding.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap for 2 hours or over night in freezer.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and then roll in icing sugar
- Place on cookie sheet 2-3 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12mins. Be watchful, you don't want them to brown.