Stuffed pork loin

In the spirit of cheap pork loins this week...



I took a $11 pork loin and cut off
Some beautiful thick pork chops.
This left me with an odd shaped
V pork loin on the counter.

So.
I started my cut from left to right
And then across and back to the left.
I took the butterflied meat
And pounded the meat out into
A large semi flat piece.

I could have tenderizer more
But I wanted a thicker pork.

I found some lunch meat
(In my case it was ham)
And laid it all over the top.
I surprisingly had a box of instant stuffing
Which is VERY unusual.

I added onions, apple and celery
And then followed the directions.

Once it was softened
I spread it out on top of the ham.
I rolled it as tight as possible,
Then folded a piece of tinfoil into a strip
To wrap around the roast
To hold it together (because I had no twine)

Bake at 350 for 90 minutes.

"Bon Appetit!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Batter for Fondue

Leftover Scalloped Potato Soup

Bread (known as challah, houska or chalka)