This was super easy.
In a large deep skillet or dutch oven:
- melt 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup diced onions
- 2 diced raw potatoes (or 2 cups frozen hash browns)
- 1 1/2 cups water
Cover and cook on medium heat for 20 minutes or until potatoes are fully cooked.
- 1 small can of corn (or cream corn)
- 1/2 bag frozen baby scallops
- 1/2 bag frozen baby shrimp
- 3 tbsp of your favourite seasoning (I used bacon and chives)
Continue cooking on medium and stirring.
- 1 cup of milk or cream
I then used an immersion blender to break it down a bit.
John said it was definitely a do again...
especially when he can enjoy non-pureed seafood!