- potatoes, peeled and cut to your preference
- pot of boiling water
- baking sheet
- ziploc bags
- Peel and slice potatoes to your preference of frie style.
- Place fries in boiling water and boil for 6 minutes.
- While fries are boiling label bags with date and French Fries.
- Once fries are done boiling place in strainer.
- Next put them on baking sheet making sure they do not touch.
- Place in freezer uncovered for an hour.
- Then pull them out and place in baggies and store in freezer for up to 6 months.
To prepare them:
Place on baking sheet.
Bake in 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes or until crispy.
**You can also use a deep fryer
- Just heat oil to 350 and fry 3-4 minutes.