- 6 regular size Snickers Candy Bars *(or your favourite)
- 4 medium apples I used Red Delicious
- 1 (5.1 oz.) package Vanilla Instant Pudding dry, do not prepare
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (16 oz.) tub cool whip thawed to room temp
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Whisk vanilla pudding packet, 1/2 cup milk and cool whip together until well combined.
- Chop up apples and Snickers into bite size pieces.
- Stir chopped apples and Snickers into pudding mixture.
- Place in a large bowl and drizzle with caramel ice cream topping.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- "BON APPETIT!"