-1lb ground beef
-2 containers of Pillsbury crescent rolls
2Tbsp onion soup mix
2cups shredded cheddar cheese
-several dashes of worcestershire sauce
-Italian, oregano, herb spices for taste.
- Preheat oven to 375
- In a skillet heat a small amount of spices and brown meat. Drain excess fat. Add onion soup mix and 1/2cup cheddar cheese.
- Unroll the crescents. Place a rounded tablespoon of the meat mixture towards the larger end of the crescent dough
- Roll – I personally made them into little pockets.
- Place crescents onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Sprinkle remainder of cheese on pockets and pop into oven for 30secs.