chicken casserole

I had expected to bbq today (while the sun was shining) but as I sent John to the grocery store... I must work with what he bought NOT what I expected to get.

So I had a $6 package of boneless skinless chicken breast fillets, and a bag of frozen string beans.

So,
in a greased loaf pan lay 6-8 fillets
cover with swiss or cheddar cheese (sliced or shredded)

mix 1/2 cup of milk with 1can of cream soup and pour over chicken
OR
in 2 cups of milk mix 1 package of chicken gravy and pour over

In a bowl mix one package of stove top stuffing and seasoning with onions and celery (diced finely),
then pour into the loaf pan.

top with some melted butter.

Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.

I served with pan fried string beans and baked potato cubes with onions.

John aske for e to make it again!

"Bon Appetit!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Batter for Fondue

Leftover Scalloped Potato Soup

Legal Lasagna