Kickin' Chicken


    You'll need:

    3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts or about 12 boneless skinless thighs (we used thighs, but I would prefer the white meat next time)

    3/4 cup peanut sauce

    1/2 cup salsa (I used mild because I wasn't sure how spicy it would be for our little taster, but next time I'd use medium or even hot.  This recipe is great because you can tailor it to your spice preferences)

    1/4 cup chopped fresh basil

Here's what you do:

Preheat oven to 400F.

Meanwhile, mix together peanut sauce, salsa and basil; stir to combine.  Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray (or grease with olive oil like I did).  Place chicken into pan and cover with all of the sauce.  

Bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes.  We served it with mashed potatoes and a salad.  The extra sauce was really good on the potatoes!!

**Hubby and I both liked this dish a lot.  He went back for seconds, which is definitely a sign that it is good!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Batter for Fondue

Leftover Scalloped Potato Soup

Legal Lasagna