Wonderfully delicious! My family loves Chocolate pudding so I decided to use our Magic Mix to make some pudding on the stove. I don't care what anyone says instant pudding isn't any where as good as cooked pudding.

ingredients for pudding

Magic Mix Chocolate Pudding

1/2 C. Sugar
1 C. Magic Mix
2-3 T. Cocoa
2 C. Water
1 t. Vanilla

Combine Magic Mix, sugar and cocoa in saucepan and mix well. Add water, stir over medium heat until pudding bubbles. Add vanilla and beat. Cover and Cool.

all ingredients in the pot on the stove
Once you have stirred for a while... I found a wire whisk to work best for this. 


Pudding is starting to thicken now that it has come to a boil. 


Look at this Chocolatey Goodness! I cheated and tasted some it is so so so good!

More recipes coming for the Gluten Free Magic Mix


Happy Cooking,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Batter for Fondue

Leftover Scalloped Potato Soup

Legal Lasagna