Cream of Chicken Soup using Magic Mix (Gluten Free Options)


Gluten Free Cream of Chicken Soup
1 cup Gluten Free Magic Mix
1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
3/4 cup canned Chicken Liquid (I use homemade broth)
1/4 cup canned Chicken, chopped (I usually use baked Chicken Breast)

1). Add Magic Mix, onion powder and canned chicken liquid or chicken broth to a saucepan. Mix well.

(picture is blurry due to my stirring)

2). Turn heat to medium and stir constantly until the mixture thickens (does not take very long).


3). Fold in 1/4 cup chopped chicken.

Substitute this recipe for one can of condensed cream of chicken soup.

This recipe is posted on my personal blog as well: It's just my life..  as we are on a gluten free journey now.
This recipe is tried and true. It tastes wonderful even better then canned soup if you ask me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Batter for Fondue

Leftover Scalloped Potato Soup

Bread (known as challah, houska or chalka)