bread crumb coating.

My favourite part of fried chicken or breaded pork chops is the coating. I love it when it is thick and crunchy.

I dug this recipe out of an online site and made it my own.

Crush leftover crackers, plain cerreals (rice krispies and corn flakes) and bread crumbs with some Italian seasonings, garlic powder and S&P. Mix into a large bowl.

In a seperate bowl, just some plain flour.

In another bowl mix 1 cup milk, 2 large tbsp mayo and 1 egg. Mix well.

Dredge thawed meat in flour, then milk mixture, then into bread crumbs.

I was able to do each piece of meat (5 pieces) twice.

Refrigerate for 2-3 hour.

At dinner, fry each piece of meat in a small bit of oil until brown.
Then bake in oven until dinner is resdy to serve.

"Bon Appetit!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Batter for Fondue

Leftover Scalloped Potato Soup

Legal Lasagna