Grover's Chicken and Couscous with Juice-Juice
Makes 4 servings
1 cup orange juice
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 cloves garlic
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
1 cup low sodium chicken broth
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup uncooked couscous
1/4 cup golden raisins
- Mix together 1/2 cup of the orange juice, honey, soy sauce and garlic.
- Add chicken and marinate 20-30 minutes at room temp or 2 hours in the fridge.
- In a medium saucepan, combine remaining orange juice, broth, scallion, oil and salt. Bring to a boil and stir in couscous and raisins. Cover pan, remove from heat and let sit for at least around minutes.
- Broil or pan fry chicken until cooked throughout.
- Serve chicken over the couscous.