Easy Glazed Chicken

Also from The Good-to-Go Cookbook. I had to try this one because it seemed so easy. Too easy, in fact. But it was actually pretty good. I'd make this again.

Here's how simple it is:

4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1/2 cup honey mustard
3 tbsp teriyaki sauce

Pour all but about 1/3 cup of marinade over chicken and marinate for as long as you have the time. Overnight is great, but even just an hour worked too.

Grill chicken until no longer pink inside, basting halfway through the grilling time with remaining marinade.

We served it with rice, caesar salad and veggies. Two two-year-olds gobbled it up, and three 30-something parents didn't think it was too shabby, either! Next time I think I'd add some garlic powder or maybe some ginger to punch up the flavour a bit, but this was a great meal made with just three ingredients! So far I'm digging this cookbook. Definitely glad I bought it. Going to try a few recipes from it in the coming days, so stand by for the verdict.

Happy Eating!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Batter for Fondue

Leftover Scalloped Potato Soup

Legal Lasagna