2 packages Pillsbury crescent roll dough
1-2 cups of chopped raw veggies of choice (I use red pepper, zucchini, green onion, broccoli and shredded carrot)
about 1/2 a tub of garlic and herb cream cheese (you can use more or less depending on your taste of course)
1 cup shredded cheese (cheddar or mozzarella usually, but use whatever you like)
- Open both packages of crescent rolls, one at a time, and unroll dough side by side onto an ungreased cookie sheet. press down on perforations so that it forms one solid sheet of dough.
- Bake at 325 for 10-15 minutes until lightly golden brown. Set aside to cool completely.
- Spread cream cheese over dough, leaving a small border around much like you would expect from pizza.
- Cover cream cheese with chopped veggies
- Finish with shredded cheese, cut into squares, and serve.