Gluten Free Meatballs...

I wanted to make some meatballs something we haven't had in months because I used to take the lazy way out and buy them instead of making them but now due to my daughter having Celiac Disease I must make them... so I will be making them Gluten Free. And I decided to make a double batch so we could have meatballs for another day.

2 lbs Lean Ground Beef
2/3 cup Gluten Free bread crumbs (I used GF crushed Rice Krispies)
1/2 cup milk
2 tablespoons GF Soy Sauce
2 tablespoons Parsley
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 eggs

Place all ingredients in a bowl. (I used my Kitchen Aid mixer to mix them but you can use your hands too)



Form into 1 1/2 inch balls. (I used the cookie scoooper so they would all be the same size)

Put in a greased baking dish.



Cook at 400*F for 15 minutes.


If freezeing them like I am doing let them cool completely and label before freezing.

Happy Cooking,
Annie @ It's just my life....

Comments

  1. These look fantastic! I have never thought to use my kitchenaid to mix up ground beef mixture for meatballs/meatloaf/burgers before! What a great idea! What attachment did you use-just the normal paddle?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Batter for Fondue

Leftover Scalloped Potato Soup

Legal Lasagna